Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Resolutions

I don't really do " the resolution thing". But just for the Hell of it and because nobody is reading this anyway, here are some of the things buzzing around my brain, that might be called resolutions.

I will try to make one kit a month. By that mean I will try to finish one project a month. Make the kit, paint it, put any decals on, weather it, and call it finished. Or de-sprue, de-flash, convert if necessary, paint the figures, and call it finished. Whatever the project, I will try to get it done in a month. One per month, for 12 months.

I will finish all the unfinished projects my Secret Room has accumulated!

I will not post or contribute to Landships for the whole month of January. Landships is nothing like the Landships Peter Kempf started:

a place for military modelling, in small scale, the vehicles and artillery of The Great War.

I feel like I've lost an old friend, and I've held out hope that Landships might get good again, but it seems it's dead. Let's see what a month of breathing space can do for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi PDA,I wish you good luck with making one kit a month,knowing how difficult it is to do,myself!BTW,i feel the same about Landships,but what can be done about it?
    greetings,Hans Slaager.

    ReplyDelete